By engaging my service and paying a deposit, you acknowledge that you accept my Terms of Agreement. Please read these terms carefully and thoroughly.
- I reserve the right to decline any commission request.
- I reserve the right to adjust the prices of commissions accordingly. However, I will not change the price of a commission that has previously been agreed upon, provided a deposit is paid within 4 weeks of initial quotation.
- All communication between myself and the client will be conducted and documented via email or Facebook Messenger.
- All personal information will be kept private and confidential.
Image Rights and Usage
- I reserve full rights to the final image and its distribution and use, unless otherwise specified.
- I reserve the right to display the commissioned image(s) on any of my websites or my portfolio as well as for use in advertising or as prints. However, I agree to maintain the anonymity of the subject if requested.
- The client may NOT use commissioned image(s) for commercial or profit purposes, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing from the artist and additional licensing fee is paid.
- The client is allowed to upload artworks I have created, for use online provided that they credit Megan Cameron Artist.
- All payments are Cash, Direct Deposit or PayPal only, in AUD (Australian Dollars). Online payments are made via PayPal invoices, which I will send to the client once the price and details of the commission(s) has been determined.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure a spot on the waiting list. The remaining balance, including shipping if required, is due upon completion.
- The client has 7 days from date of invoice to make their deposit payment. If payment is not made within this timeframe their spot in the waiting list may be forfeited.
- I will not begin a commission until 50% deposit has been received.
- Commission deposits are non-refundable.
- I reserve the right to cancel and refund a commission at any time, with prior notification to the client, due to poor communication or inappropriate behaviour
- Commissions will be completed in the order that I receive payment.
- If final balance invoice is not paid within 4 weeks of portrait completion, after all reasonable efforts are made to ensure client is sufficiently notified, I reserve the right to retain the deposit paid and list the portrait for sale.
- I will not accept commissions without clear image references. I work from one main photo for the pose but welcome any additional images for reference. If low resolution images or photos taken in poor lighting are supplied, I am not able to see all the details of the subject and as a result, the commissioner may not be fully satisfied with the final artwork.
- Commissions can be picked up in person or sent via mail, with an additional postage fee, to the address provided by the client.
- All artworks will be signed on the front.
- Commission turnaround is generally 2 - 4 weeks per commission once you reach the top of the waiting list. If you need a job urgently please contact me to see if I am able to fit you in.